приемная комиссия (383) 378 88 02, тел/факс (383) 378 88 02,
приемная директора (383) 378 88 02, e-mail: ngk@edu54.ru
630048, г. Новосибирск, ул. Немировича-Данченко, 119
 ВК.jpg
Общение
Страницы: 1
RSS
Washington Nationals news & notes: Nats rally late, hang on this time around, 9-8 over D-backs

Front Web Page - The Big Resurgence: A night after they rallied for five runs in the top of the nine, taking a 7-6 lead on the Arizona D-backs, just to have closer Kyle Finnegan implode and surrender 2 runs in all-time low of the inning as the home group walked off on a bases-loaded stroll, the Washington Nationals scored three in the nine on Sunday to take the lead, yet this moment hung on for a return win, with Hunter Harvey securing it down and gaining his very first occupation conserve in the resurgence started in the seventh, with the Nats racking up two to pull within two runs, 7-5, yet the D-backs' answered back with a run in all-time low of the inning, 8-5. Davey Martinez's club wasn't done though, racking up a run in the eighth, 8-6, and three in the nine, on a three-run home run by Joey Meneses, whose 2nd of the 2023 project covered off a huge resurgence, 9-8 Nationals. GO 'HEAD, JOEY MENESES #NATITUDE Harvey, a day after Finnegan's struggles, worked around a one-out stroll, and secured down the sweep-avoiding win for the going to Nationals, who are off to San Francisco after three with the Diamondbacks in Phoenix az, AZ's Chase Field. Luis Garca went 3 for 4 in Sunday's game, doubling to begin the nine inning rally. Meneses went 3 for 5 in the win, scoring two runs and driving in 4. Stone Garrett and CJ Abrams both had multi-hit games too, however all the Nats in the lineup contributed a minimum of one knock in a 15-hit outburst."These men obtained a number of heart Nationals Shorts, " Martinez said after the win in the ending with the D-backs. "And they're playing with each other, " he included. "They seem like they're never ever from it, and today's one more example that they combated back and install some huge numbers once more today, 15 hits, we racked up a bunch of runs, and we turned the bats."Martinez said the throwing did need to improve, after Trevor Williams surrendered seven hits, 2 strolls, and 5 earned runs in 413 IP, Andres Machado was billed with 2 runs in simply 23 of an inning. Thaddeus Ward permitted a run and four walks in 23 of an inning as well. Integrated, the club walked 11 batters in the 3rd of three in AZ."The strolls are eliminating us, " Martinez claimed. "We obtained to start tossing strikes once more, and provide ourselves a possibility, and try not to make these game so interesting. Yet you recognize what, I constantly state a win is a win, and I boast of the means these people are heading out there the last pair days, and they have actually been for some time currently, playing hard. We have actually got to remain to do that. We go play one more challenging group in San Francisco, so we'll have a great plan experience with a victory and go obtain them tomorrow."His ideas as he enjoyed Meneses's home run on an 0-1 fastball up high from reducer Miguel Castro?"I'm believing to myself here we go again, right?" Martinez claimed. "We obtained the lead, so Harvey was fresh and we decided to choose Harvey today, and he did a fantastic task. "When once more though, the walk, you recognize, I claimed, 'Oh no, below we go.' But hey, he obtained back in, he started tossing strikes, and he did well."Were there any worries entering into all-time low of the ninth after what took place Saturday night?"You know, for me and the coaching personnel, no, " the manager told press reporters. "Due to the fact that we do our due persistance, this is that we are, we just reached get those three outs. "So hey, I really felt good concerning Harvey, I felt great about Finnegan yesterday. It didn't exercise the other day, today it exercised."BACK PAGE - Robles to IL; Alu to San Francisco: Victor Robles modified something in his back gliding into second on a swipe attempt and left Saturday's game the finale with the D-backs on Sunday, Nats' captain Davey Martinez claimed there was some worry regarding a gamer like Robles dealing with a back J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports "It's definitely going to be a little of a problem, since of the way he plays the game, " Martinez discussed. "He obtained treatment, he's going to obtain some more treatment. We'll watch on it, and with any luck it improves. And if it does not, we'll have to consider something else, perhaps an additional day or something to see just how it is. I'll talk with the fitness instructors throughout the day and see just how he's doing."When he talked with press reporters once more after the Nationals' comeback win, Martinez said the club would in fact be positioning Robles on the IL."We're mosting likely to place him on the IL. We're going to call, ideally, Jake Alu. Hopefully he obtains below promptly. However yes, we're mosting likely to provide [Robles some time to see if we can obtain that out of there, " Martinez claimed, describing the concern as back , 26, is a 2019 24th Round choice that'll be making his MLB debut when/if he enters into a video game. Why was he the one to obtain the phone call besides his.282/.341/.449 career line in the minors)? Staff Photo by Shawn Patrick Ouellette/Portland Press Herald using Getty Images "Left-handed bat, he can play numerous placements, " Martinez claimed. "So, we'll get him up below and obtain him some at-bats."Keibert Ruiz Breaks Out of Mini-slump: Keibert Ruiz was 0 for 18 entering into the second of 3 with the D-backs on Saturday, taking him from a. 281 AVG on the year to.238. The hitless streak depended on 0 for 19 prior to the 24-year-old catcher doubled in his second journey to the plate in Chase Field, striking from the right side versus Diamondbacks' lefty Tommy Henry, and Ruiz homered off right-handed reliever Scott McGough from the left side in the top of the 9th inning, sparking a rally in what finished up an 8-7 loss. What was the difference for Ruiz on Saturday?OKEI, anyhow "One, he stayed back a bit much better right-handed, " supervisor Davey Martinez stated after the 2nd successive loss to the D-backs, ". drove the ball to limbo, and afterwards left-handed he fouled some pitches off, some hard pitches, yet he stayed back and utilized his legs, and that's a secret for him."Ruiz finished the night at.248/.311/.376 line on the year, with five increases, three crowning achievement, eight strolls, and 11 Ks in 28 video games and 119 plate appearances on the season, over which he had deserved 0.1 completed the collection with a 1 for 5 video game in the Nationals' 9-8 win.
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)